When you think back to your childhood, all those toys you once loved are sure to flood your mind. While you weren’t thinking about it at the time, many of them had the potential to become extremely valuable.
Here are a handful of random toys and collectibles from the past, all of which are now worth hundreds or even thousands of dollars:
· Larami Super Soaker Monster XL: Do you remember this monster? With one of these, you could soak every kid in your neighborhood, plus some. If you held onto it, it can now fetch a couple hundred dollars.
· GI Joe Aircraft Carrier – U.S.S. Flagg: If you were a child when this was released in 1985, you may remember it vividly. Today, one of these in good condition can fetch $5,000 or so.
· Transformers D-336 Deathsaurus: Were you a big Transformers fan in the 1980s? This particular one typically sells for between $500 and $1,000.
· Original Batmobile: This toy debuted in the 1970s and was as popular then as it is today. Its current value is somewhere in the $750 range.
· Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Action Figures: When Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were hot, they were red HOT. If you have any of the original action figures, don’t be surprised if you can pick up a few hundred dollars for each one.
If you have any of these toys around home, pull them out to check their condition and value. And if you’re in the market, shop online and at local estate sales. And if you’re lucky enough to find one, strike a deal and add it to your collection.
Four Sales is the leading estate sale company in Virginia, DC and Maryland. For the past 40 years, Four Sales has conducted over 3,000 estate sales in Virginia, DC and Maryland. Four Sales estate sales headquarters is in Alexandria, Virginia with regional offices in Charlottesville, Virginia and Annapolis, Maryland.