5 Estate Sale Finds to Suck Up
Here are five finds to suck up if given the opportunity:
1. High quality, solid wood furniture. From tables to chairs to dressers, solid wood furniture never goes out of style. On top of this, it is built to last. What more could you want?
2. Cheap (yet useful) electronics. You will probably pass on the portable CD player for a few bucks, but the same may not hold true for that late model iPhone or tablet. Don’t shy away from buying electronics at an estate sale. The item may not be new, but the money you save is well worth it in the end.
3. Jewelry. Some people visit estate sales on the hunt for jewelry. Others make a spontaneous purchase upon finding something that catches their eye. Silver can be polished, solid gold is always a good buy, and costume jewelry is downright cool!
4. Kitchenware. Who wants to spend their hard earned money on brand new, expensive kitchenware? Estate sales are a great place to purchase high quality kitchenware at a reasonable price. Before you make a purchase, however, be sure the item is in good condition. Do you really need another rusty pot or pan?
5. Tools. This includes both power tools and hand tools, such as nail guns, hammers, saws, and drills. If buying a power tool, make sure you know it works before handing over the cash.
With many estate sales scheduled for the months to come, you won’t have to look far to find one in your local area. Are you going to search for any of these items?
Category: estate sale