Add These Valuable Disney Collectibles to Your Collection
Are you a Disney fan? Do you enjoy collecting items associated with the brand, ranging from its theme parks to its many movies?
If so, you’re in luck. Here’s why: there is no shortage of items to purchase. It doesn’t matter what you’re interested in collecting, there’s something out there for you to chase.
Of course, you want to be strategic when building your collection. This all starts with knowing which Disney collectibles hold the most value. Here are a handful of items that should get you excited:
· The Little Mermaid Talking Ariel Doll ($1,000)
· Ariel the Beautiful Bride Doll ($100)
· The Little Mermaid Water Sprinkler ($100)
· Sun Colors Pocahontas Gift Set ($300)
· Hercules Megara Gift Set ($350)
· Aladdin Plush Genie ($1,000)
· Sega Aladdin Video Game ($350)
· Beauty and the Beast Tea Set ($300)
· Toy Story Woody Doll ($300)
· Seiko Vintage Mickey Mouse Watch ($450)
While these are among the more valuable Disney collectibles, they’re also affordable enough to reasonably add them to your collection.
Note: the prices above reflect recent online purchases. By searching local estate sales, you may be able to secure one of these items for a better price.
What do you think about these Disney collectibles? Do you own any of them? Are you on the search for one or more?