American Presidential Memorabilia: It’s Valuable!
With the next presidential election only a couple of weeks away, there’s no better time than now to take a closer look at some of the most valuable American presidential memorabilia.
It doesn’t matter if you have a large collection or are just getting started, these pieces are sure to put a smile on your face. Let’s take a look at a handful of the most valuable memorabilia, along with sales prices:
• George Washington’s copy of the Constitution: $9,826,500
• Abraham Lincoln’s emancipation proclamation: $3,778,500
• Abraham Lincoln’s victory speech: $3,442,500
• Abraham Lincoln’s letter regarding slavery: $3,401,000
• George Washington’s saddle pistols: $1,986,000
• Thomas Jefferson’s exploration letter: $1,439,500
• Abraham Lincoln’s inaugural speech: $1,320,000
It goes without saying that adding one of these collectibles to your collection of American presidential memorabilia is far-fetched. However, that doesn’t mean it’s impossible.
In the meantime, consider some of the more readily available pieces of American presidential memorabilia. As you grow your collection, you’ll learn more about what’s hot and what’s not.
Four Sales is the leading estate sale company in Virginia, DC and Maryland. For the past 40+ years, Four Sales has conducted over 3,000 estate sales in Virginia, DC and Maryland. Four Sales estate sales headquarters is in Alexandria, Virginia with regional offices in Charlottesville, Virginia and Annapolis, Maryland.