Are You a Comic Book Collector? This List Will Get Your Blood Flowing!
As a comic book collector, there’s nothing better than the thrill of finding what you’ve been searching for.
It doesn’t matter if you’re seeking a particular edition to fill out a collection or one of the most valuable comics of all-time, the search can be every bit as exciting as finally making a purchase.
Every comic book collector dreams of adding great value to his or her collection. If this sounds familiar, here are 10 comic books that will get your blood flowing:
· Action Comics #1 (June 1938)
· Detective Comics #27 (May 1939) (first appearance of Batman)
· All-Star Comics #8 (December 1941) (first appearance of Wonder Woman)
· Flash Comics #1 (Jan 1940) (first appearance of The Flash)
· Action Comics #10 (Mar 1939)
· Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 (1984)
· Wolverine v2 #1 (1988):
· Wolverine Ltd Series #1 (1982):
· The Walking Dead #1 (October 2003)
· Dark Knight III: Master Race #1 (2016)
While some of these comic books will set you back a minimum of $75,000 – such as Action Comics #1 – others can be had for a few hundred dollars (like The Walking Dead #1).
Even better, if you come across one of these comic books at a local estate sale (not likely, but not out of the question) you may be able to score an even better deal.
Comic book collecting has long been a favorite pastime of millions of people. If you enjoy adding to your collection, don’t hold yourself back. Chase after these gems!