How Much Money Will I Make from an Estate Sale?
As a leading estate sale company, we are asked hundreds upon hundreds of questions every year. Some of which have simple, cut and dry answers. Others, however, are accompanied by plenty of gray area.
Most people planning an estate sale have one primary question on their mind: how much money will I make?
Unfortunately, there is no easy answer to this question. It is based on a variety of factors, such as:
· Your approach. Are you organizing the estate sale on your own? Are you hiring a professional company with experience generating the most profit for the homeowner?
· Number of items for sale. While not always the case, the more items you have for sale the more money you can expect to earn.
· Quality of items. Are you selling junk? Are you selling items that people are going to get excited about? If you have high quality items to sell, you can expect plenty of profit in return.
· Buyer quality. Let’s face it: some people are “kicking tires” while others are truly interested in pulling the trigger on a purchase. You want to drive as many high quality buyers to your estate sale as possible.
Remember this: estate sale results are driven by volume, value and range of items for sale. The more “small stuff” you have to sell the better. This includes items such as: crystal, china, silver, porcelain, figurines, stamps, coins, artwork, jewelry, and antiques.
These are the types of details that dictate how much money you earn from an estate sale. If you want to increase your chance of success, consider the following:
· Hire a professional estate sale company.
· Be willing to part with high quality items that command top dollar and attract the best buyers.
Do you still have questions about getting started? Contact us for more information on the process, including how to setup your event for success.
Category: estate sale