How to Create an Effective Liquidation Plan
It is one thing to plan an estate sale, but another thing entirely to be confident in the process. From the very start, it is essential to develop a liquidation plan that will put you on the right track.
Over the years, we have helped thousands of clients develop a plan that suits their every need. While we have a variety of suggestions, the plan itself is always based on the best interests of the homeowner.
Here are some of the many questions that go into creating an effective liquidation plan:
· Which items will you keep and which ones will you put up for sale?
· What is the best way to setup an estate sale?
· Are you interested in cosigning individual pieces?
· Are there any items that you want to take to charity?
· What are the overall goals associated with the estate plan?
We fully understand that the liquidation of possessions is never easy. Even if you are ready to sell some items, it can be difficult to move on. Fortunately, with the right plan in place, there is less stress associated with the process.
Are you interested in learning more? Do you want to review a liquidation plan that meets your wants and needs? If so, we offer free consultative visits to all clients (with no obligation). Contact us and it won’t be long before you better understand how to create and implement an effective liquidation plan.
Category: Estate Sales