The more time you spend at estate sales the more you’ll realize that small kitchen appliances are typically available for purchase.
While there are many types to consider, stand mixers are typically among the top sellers.
Just the same as any item, you don’t want to purchase just any stand mixer. Instead, you want to make sure you’re buying something that’ll provide top of the line performance for many years to come.
Here are five mixers that typically sell well at any estate sale:
· KitchenAid: There’s no specific model for this brand, as every one comes with a unique set of features and the reputation for being extremely reliable. You may pay a bit more than other brands, but you get a lot in return. In general, these mixers sell for $145-300 at an estate sale, depending on the model.
· Hamilton Beach 63390: This stand mixer sells for roughly $100 new, so you should be able to score it for an affordable price at an estate sale. It’s not as advanced as those from KitchenAid, but it does the job.
· Cuisinart Stand Mixer: A popular choice that slates between top of the line KitchenAid models and the Hamilton Beach 63390. With a new retail price of approximately $150, you may be able to pick this one up for less than $100.
· CHEFTRONIC Stand Mixer: CHEFTRONIC isn’t the most well known name in the small kitchen appliance space, but this stand mixer stands out thanks to its six-speed control and variety of attachments.
· Sunbeam 2594 350-Watt MixMaster Stand Mixer: At $60 new, the Sunbeam 2594 350 is one of the most affordable stand mixers on the market. Despite the low price, it’s still a highly rated mixer with a reputation for durability.
If you’re in the market for a stand mixer, forget about shopping online or at a local store. Instead, see what you can find at an estate sale.