These Toys from the 90’s may be Worth Something
There was a lot to like about the 90’s, including the many super-cool toys that hit the market. This was well before the days of advanced technology, such as iPhones and high powered computers, so toys were much more basic. But that didn’t mean they were any less fun!
It doesn’t matter if you’re a collector or someone looking to make a bit of extra money, it never hurts to learn more about the many toys that were produced in the 90’s. While some aren’t worth anything, others hold a nice value.
Here are five toys from this decade that may be worth something:
· Hot Wheels: depending on which ones you have, these collector cars can be worth a pretty penny.
· Super soakers: these were fun to play with on hot summer days, and they remain popular among collectors in today’s day and age.
· Action figures: from Power Rangers to GI Joe, many of these hold some value (especially if they are in good condition).
· Video games: if you have any original Nintendo or Sega games laying around, don’t be surprised if you can sell them for good money. It’s a bonus if they’re in original packaging.
· Legos: not all of these are worth something, but if you have a complete set you may be able to score a nice payday.
If you’re interested in adding any of these toys to your collection, start your search at local estate sales and flea markets. These events are often the best place to find valuable toys at a discounted price.
Do you remember these toys? Would you add any others to the list?