5 Under the Radar Items to Buy at an Estate Sale
Many people visit estate sales in search of “big ticket” items. These include but are not limited to furniture, china, artwork, collectibles, and small kitchen appliances.
While there’s nothing wrong with buying any of the above at an estate sale, don’t overlook these five “under the radar” items:
· Hand tools: Are you always in need of an extra hammer, screwdriver, or wrench? An estate sale is a great place to pick up high quality hand tools at a reasonable price.
· Power cords: Do you need a power cord for your iPhone? How about a bundle of extension cords for your garage? These aren’t the most coveted items, but you may find a great deal at the next estate sale you visit.
· Drinking glasses: There’s nothing more frustrating than finding that all your drinking glasses are dirty. If you’re running low, you wont’ have to look far to find another set at a local estate sale.
· Picture frames: It’s always nice to have a few picture frames on hand, as you never know when you’ll snap that perfect photo that you want to share with your friends and family.
· Office supplies: Think about things like filing cabinets, mail bins, and office chairs. If you own a business or plan on starting one, you can’t go wrong loading up on these items.
The next time you find yourself at an estate sale, keep an eye out for these five items. You may find a deal that you can’t pass up!
Category: estate sale