Even in Today’s World, These CDs are Ultra-Valuable
The wonderful world of music has undergone many transitions over the years. While CDs aren’t nearly as popular as they once were – as digital has taken over – many of these have increased in value as time has gone by.
Here are eight of the most valuable CDs of all-time, along with the highest known selling price:
· Bob Dylan – The Cutting Edge 1965 – 1966: The Bootleg Series Vol.12: Collector’s Edition: $1,600
· Wings – Wings 1971-73: $1,700
· The Grateful Dead – 30 Trips Around The Sun: $1,750
· Roger Waters – The Wall: $1,830
· Pet Shop Boys – 5 Songs From Our History – Pop Art The Hits: $1,860
· Elvis Presley – The Complete Elvis Presley Masters: $2,000
· Bob Dylan – The 50th Anniversary Collection: $2,600
· Coil – Live Box: $3,200
Do you have any of these CDs lying around your home? How about the trunk of your car?
If you enjoyed CDs during their heyday, there’s no better time than now to bring back that good feeling. You can purchase these CDs, among many others, online and at local estate sales.
Even if you don’t listen to them often, there’s nothing wrong with adding CDs to your collection as a means of growing its value.
And who knows, CDs may one day make a big comeback, much like what we’re currently experiencing with vinyl records.
Four Sales is the leading estate sale company in Virginia, DC and Maryland. For the past 40 years, Four Sales has conducted over 3,000 estate sales in Virginia, DC and Maryland. Four Sales estate sales headquarters is in Alexandria, Virginia with regional offices in Charlottesville, Virginia and Annapolis, Maryland.