The Most Valuable Vinyl Records: Do You Own Any of These?
Despite the many advancements in technology, vinyl records are making a come back. With this in mind, more people than ever are digging through their home to see if they have any records from their past.
While some vinyl records are only worth a few bucks, others can fetch tens of thousands. Here are seven of the most valuable records of all time:
· Bob Dylan – The Freewheelin’ Bob Dylan – 1963
· The Beatles – The Beatles White Album – 1968
· David Bowie – Diamond Dogs – 1974
· Sex Pistols – God Save the Queen/No Feelings – 1977
· Hank Mobley – Blue Note 1568 – 1957
· The Beatles – Please Please Me – 1963
· Bruce Springsteen – Spirit in the Night – 1973
Even if you don’t have any of these ultra-valuable records sitting in a closet, you can still get your hands on them if you play your cards right.
In addition to shopping online, don’t hesitate to search local estate sales, garage sales, and flea markets. It’s here that you’ll find the largest selection of records, some of which may be quite valuable.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a collector or still enjoy listening to your vinyl records from the past, these seven are sure to ring a bell.
What’s your favorite record of all-time? Do you have any fond memories of the seven detailed above?