5 Questions to Answer Before Attending an Estate Sale
Do you have your sights set on attending a particular estate sale in the near future? With a variety of events in your area and only so much time in the day, you must have a clear idea of what an estate sale has to offer before visiting.
Rather than hope for the best, here are five questions to answer before making a decision to attend:
· Is the estate sale professionally managed? This doesn’t sound like a big deal, but it can make or break your experience. A professionally managed estate sale is well organized and managed, ensuring that you make the most of your time.
· What items are available? There’s no way of knowing everything that’s for sale, but the best estate sale companies provide information on what to expect.
· Are you ready to haul your finds? If you’re attending an estate sale with the idea of buying – and you probably are – make sure you’re ready to haul everything home on the spot.
· What time does it begin? You’re not required to show up early, but the sooner you arrive at the event the better chance you have of accessing the best items. If you wait too long, many items may be long gone.
· What forms of payment are accepted? While cash is always accepted, credit card may be an option at some estate sales. Be sure to plan accordingly, as you don’t want to find yourself in love with an item but no way to purchase it.
When you answer these questions before attending an estate sale, you don’t have to worry about wasting your time or making a mistake that holds you back from enjoying yourself.
Four Sales is the leading estate sale company in Virginia, DC and Maryland. For the past 40 years, Four Sales has conducted over 3,000 estate sales in Virginia, DC and Maryland. Four Sales estate sales headquarters is in Alexandria, Virginia with regional offices in Charlottesville, Virginia and Annapolis, Maryland.
Category: estate sale